We have a three-year PDRA position (catalysis) available. Details will be online shortly. Please email Allan with your CV.
Want to do independent research at the School in St Andrews? We are looking for talented future colleagues. See this link for details.
- Our collaborative study with the Gilmour Group at Münster on photochemical isomerization of styrenyl organoborons is highlighted in C&EN [link].
- Joe passes his PhD viva with Prof Paul Stevenson as examiner. Congratulations Dr Dixon!
- John passes his PhD viva with Prof Ian Fairlamb as examiner. Congratulations Dr Molloy!
- Allan talks at the Chem Symposium at UEA.
- Our collaborative paper on selective bromodomain inhibitors is published in J. Med. Chem. Congrats to the team! J. Med. Chem. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jmedchem.7b01666.
- Our paper on the use of Cyrene in amidation reactions is accepted for publication in OBC. Congrats Kirsty! Org. Biomol. Chem. DOI: 10.1039/C8OB00653A.
- Our total synthesis/SAR study of coronatine is published in Nature Communications. Congratulations Mairi! Nat. Comm. DOI: 10.1038/s41467-018-03443-1.
- Kirsty, Marine, and Allan will be presenting in various forms at the ACS in NOLA.
- Julien passes his PhD viva! Congratulations Dr Vantourout! Thanks to Prof David Procter for doing the honours.
- Our work with Cyrene is highlighted in the ACS Nexus Blog [link].
- Our collaborative study with the Gilmour Group at Münster on photochemical isomerization of styrenyl organoborons is published in ACIE. Congrats John, Jan, and Constantin! Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 3186–3172.
- Julien wins a poster prize at the 1st Alpine Winter Conference on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry. Congrats Julien!
- Our study of Pd(II) anion metathesis is published in JACS. Congrats, John, Ciaran, and Matt! Interrogating Pd(II) Anion Metathesis Using a Bifunctional Chemical Probe: A Transmetalation Switch, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 126−130.
- The group moves to St. Andrews!